Sexy Atlanta Teacher Reveals She was Born a Man

“Atlanta ain’t shit”

Said one Instagram fan after a 4th grade teacher who recently went viral on the internet for being the ‘sexiest teacher alive’ revealed she was born a man.

Shauntrice Roneal revealed on Instagram that she was born a man so all the controversy about her being overly-sexualized in pictures could stop and realize that she’s just proud of her surgery.

“98% of women in Atlanta were born man. The other 2% are single, because men just assume they have a p3nis too” – Instagram Commenter

Shauntrice says she hopes this doesn’t change how the millions of men who have slid into her DM’s feels about her, because she’s still down for all the free dates, and private flights she was promised.