There is no doubt essay writing is not an easy task. The same goes for choosing the topic. There are plenty of topics available to write on however still it is not easy to choose one.
For better output, you should choose the one which you are a master at. It is actually a process. But yes, some students who run out of time, hire Homework Help USA. Because professional homework helpers offer quality service and they have an expert team.
Let’s come back to where we were. Here, we will discover the best 6 topics to write on for an essay. Along with topic ideas, we have listed examples for each topic.
1. Covid 19 Topics
As covid 19 hit the world, we have a vast opportunity to write on it. We all know very well that pandemics hit the world very badly and everyone’s world turned upside down. And we all have experienced it.
You can cover lots of topics and can have plenty of ideas if you choose Covid 19 topic to write about.
Here, we have listed a few ideas as mentioned below:
Covid 19 Essay writing topic ideas:
- Everything about Covid 19
- How covid 19 changed everyone’s life
- How Covid 19 started
- Precautions to take in Covid 19
- Things to take care of while in isolation in covid 19
- Covid 19 Precautions
- Covid 19 Symptoms
- How pandemic hit the world
- Pandemic Story
- Your Quarantine Story
- The world during Covid 19
- Real Heroes of Covid 19
- Tips to improve immune system during Covid 19
The next essay topic is cause and effect.
2. Cause and Effect Essay Topics
Though it’s been said, “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it,” few people realize the truth in this statement until they’ve faced a life-altering event. And unfortunately, such events don’t come with a handbook on how best to deal with them.
Whether it’s the loss of a loved one, being laid off from a job, or experiencing a natural disaster, life has a way of throwing curveballs when we least expect it.
While there’s no surefire way to completely avoid tough situations, understanding cause and effect can help us make better-informed decisions and find greater control in our lives.
When we know how one event can lead to another, we can take steps to prevent undesirable outcomes or plan for them more effectively.
Cause and effect essay topic ideas:
- Cycling instead of driving improves your health and reduces your environmental impact.
- Does social media help people improve their communication skills?
- Are college graduates more successful?
- Distrust and long-distance relationships
- Exercise can help prevent childhood obesity.
- Homelessness is primarily caused by drug and alcohol abuse.
- Climate change and species extinction
- The causes of panic attacks
- Bulimia and its ramifications
- Healthy weight loss and portion control
- Communication is essential for a happy marriage.
- The impact of electronic devices on child development
- Peer interaction at school improves social skills.
The next essay topic is a good argumentative essay.
3. Good Argumentative Essay Topics
If you’re like most people, you probably spent a good portion of your high school years arguing with your peers. Whether it was about who was going to get the last piece of pizza or which tv show was the best, everyone loves a good argument.
And what better way to continue that love affair than by writing an argumentative essay? After all, there’s nothing more satisfying than persuading someone that your point of view is the right one.
So if you’re looking for some good argumentative essay topics, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Should school uniforms be mandatory?
- Are zoos cruel to animals?
- Should violent video games be banned?
- Is social media addiction a real thing?
These are just a few ideas to get you started. Whatever topic you choose, make sure you’re prepared to argue your point convincingly. And who knows, you might even change a few minds along the way.
4. Narrative Essay Topics
There are many different narrative essay topics that you could choose from for your next assignment. If you’re stuck on what to write about, consider one of the following ideas:
- Write about a time when you had to overcome a challenge. This could be something like overcoming fear, dealing with a difficult situation, or achieving a goal.
- Tell the story of an unforgettable event from your childhood. This could be something like your first day of school, a family vacation, or a holiday celebration.
- Share a memory of a loved one who has passed away. This could be someone close to you, like a grandparent or parent, or it could be someone further removed, like an ancestor.
- Recount a time when you faced a difficult decision. This could be something like choosing between two equally desirable options or making a choice that you knew would have significant consequences.
Whatever topic you choose, make sure that it is personal and meaningful to you. Your narrative essay should be an opportunity to share your story and connect with your readers on a personal level.
5. Research Essay Topics
You spend hours staring at the blank page (or screen) unable to decide on a research topic for your essay. To save you from this fate, We’ve compiled a list of research essay topic ideas.
- The history and evolution of fashion design
- The development of the printing press and its impact on literacy rates
- The origins and history of the English language
- Medieval literature: an analysis of courtly love poetry
- Religion in the Middle Ages: a study of monasticism
- The Black Death: its causes and effects
- Renaissance art: a comparison of Da Vinci and Michelangelo
- Reformation Europe: a study of religious conflict and toleration
- The Scientific Revolution: its impact on society and culture
- The Enlightenment: an evaluation of its philosophical principles
- The French Revolution: an examination of its causes and consequences
- The Industrial Revolution
6. Informative Essay Topics
Informative essay topics are aplenty, and there’s something for everyone.
Here’s the list:
- The Civil War and its Importance in American History
- Slavery in the United States: A History
- The civil rights struggle
- Stress’s causes and long-term effects Why we procrastinate and how to avoid it
- Racism in the United States Childhood Obesity
- Cybercrime and how to avoid becoming a victim
- The Solar System and its Subsystems
At last, we would be really happy if you find these useful.